×

Кавказский узел

Скачайте приложение — работает без VPN!
Скачать Скачать
19:57, 22 May 2026

The home of a Tuapse resident with many children fell into disrepair after a fire at an oil refinery.

For three weeks, authorities have failed to provide assistance to Tuapse resident Anastasia Guchapsheva in repairing her home, which caught fire due to a fire at an oil refinery in late April. The condition of the premises, which were not properly dried out, has only worsened during this time.

As reported by "Caucasian Knot," on April 28, a drone attack caused a fire at the Tuapse oil refinery. Residents were evacuated from the area surrounding the refinery, and the governor of Krasnodar Krai announced the evacuation of approximately 70 people. On April 30, authorities reported that the fire at the oil refinery had been extinguished. A regional emergency has been declared throughout the Tuapse District. For more information on emergency assessment criteria, response levels, and structures and resources for mitigating the consequences, please see the Caucasian Knot faction's "Emergency Situation (ES) Regime" (Emergency Situation) report. The house of Tuapse resident Anastasia Guchapsheva, located on Pushkin Street near the oil refinery, caught fire on April 29. Three weeks after the fire, administration officials, who had promised assistance in the first few days, have yet to provide any assistance to Anastasia's family. Guchapsheva is a mother of three children.

According to a report issued on May 7 by the Ministry of Emergency Situations, a roof fire occurred in building No. 22 on Pushkin Street on the night of January 29 due to a depressurization of a burning storage tank on the territory of the Tuapse Oil Refinery. The ministry determined that the incident in Guchapsheva's home should be classified as a "fire resulting from a terrorist act." The document was published in the Telegram group "My Tuapse" along with a video recording taken in the building on May 21.

According to Anastasia, "a bunch of commissions" visited her home in the first days after the incident, and administration representatives promised to help. However, electricity was only restored to the house on May 20, and before that, "there was no way to even dry the walls on our own," the publication states.

“At first, the administration refused to even accept the application, since the house had already burned down 13 years ago. They said, ‘That's how it was with you.’ While the damage wasn't critical in the first few days, now, due to the inaction of the authorities, who promised to provide assistance, the damage is colossal,” the post asserts.

According to Guchapsheva, she has been waiting for a week for the next commission, which is supposed to issue a certificate. “If in the first few days the roof was damaged, the walls were damp, etc., then now everything is ruined! The walls, ceiling, floor – all of this needs to be replaced. Living in this house with three children is absolutely impossible at the moment,” the post emphasizes.

In the video, Anastasia shows the rooms of the damaged house, giving the date of filming, May 21st. The footage shows heavily damp walls and floors, which are covered in black mold in places.

“The house was without power for three weeks. We still haven't seen any help from the administration with repairs, though we've received 15,000 rubles each. It's all because of the dampness; the wallpaper has completely peeled off. We've tried everything we could to dry it out. (...) It's impossible to stay in the house,” a woman says off-camera.

A post from the "My Tuapse" community called on Sergei Boyko, head of the Tuapse District, to comment on the situation. The post has garnered 85 comments, many of whom expressed skepticism about the officials' possible response.

“It wasn't Boyko's house that was on fire; it was ordinary people who were pushed down to the floor,” noted Irina. "I'd really like to put them there for at least a week. It's fine for a mother and children, let them live there too, preferably with their own offspring," wrote Victoria.

"It was all clear right away: they're running around for the camera, jumping, saying 'we're this, we're that,' but in reality, you know that word perfectly well," stated Dmitry.

"Boyko, take your family and go live there, or imagine living like this woman. Don't you have any artistic imagination, conscience, or a responsibility to help people?" Lider was indignant.

An acquaintance of Guchapsheva's, a Telegram user with a heart icon in her username, noted in the comments that the family was evacuated from their home on April 28, before the fire broke out. According to her, the official promised to help Guchapsheva while reporters were at the scene, but after they left, she was told, "It'll be at your expense."

"I believe Rosneft should compensate for everything! Rosneft took no action to protect the plant. If there had been protection, residents of the surrounding areas would not have suffered!" – stated Elena Vladimirovna.

"Caucasian Knot" also wrote that social media users had previously called for assistance to people who lost their homes as a result of the fire at the oil refinery. Several private homes adjacent to the plant were severely damaged or completely burned out. For example, the Pakhomov family lost their home – the couple and their daughter lived at 20 Pushkin Street, next door to Anastasia Guchapsheva. Photographs and videos from the Pakhomovs' home show that all rooms in the house are severely damaged: walls and ceilings are damaged by fire or covered in soot, furniture and other furnishings are burned.

Translated automatically via Google translate from https://www.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/423464

Know more? Do not be silent!
Send a message, photo or video to the "Caucasian Knot" via messengers
Photos and videos for publication must be sent via Telegram, using the «File» option, or via WhatsApp - using the «Document» option. The buttons work if Telegram and WhatsApp are installed. The contact number for Telegram and WhatsApp is +49 1577 2317856.
LEGAL TEXTS
The illustration was created by the Caucasian Knot using AI The peace agreement between Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as other documents signed at the meeting with Trump on August 8, 2025

The “Caucasian Knot" publishes the agreement on the establishment of peace and interstate relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia, which was initialed by Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev on August 8, 2025, through the mediation of US President Donald Trump. The meeting of Trump, Aliyev and Pashinyan took place on August 8 in Washington. Following the meeting, Pashinyan and Aliyev also signed a joint declaration. In addition to the agreements between Armenia and Azerbaijan, Trump signed a number of separate memoranda with Aliyev and Pashinyan....

Personalities
Zelimkhan Khangoshvili. Photo courtesy of press service of HRC 'Memorial', http://memohrc.org/ Zelimkhan Khangoshvili

A participant of the second Chechen military campaign, one of the field commanders close to Shamil Basaev and Aslan Maskhadov. Shot dead in Berlin in 2019.

Magomed Daudov. Photo: screenshot of the video http://video.agaclip.com/w=atDtPvLYH9o Magomed Daudov

Magomed "Lord" Daudov is a former Chechen militant who was awarded the title of "Hero of Russia", the chairman of the Chechen parliament under Ramzan Kadyrov.

Tumso Abdurakhmanov. Screenshot from video posted by Abu-Saddam Shishani [LIVE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIR3s7AB0Uw Tumso Abdurakhmanov

Tumso Abdurakhmanov is a blogger from Chechnya. After a conflict with Ramzan Kadyrov's relative, he left the republic and went first to Georgia, and then to Poland, where he is trying to get political asylum.